Model : MK-SK1E (English version)
As a load device for PLC education for training of technical staff
Supplied complete with a training text (English)
Since the training text belongs to the systematic curriculum from the basics to the applied tasks,
the trainee can learn the sequence control (ladder program) efficiently.
The training textbook is aslso a reliable instruction book for instructors.
|Name of product||Sequence Control Training Kit (English version)|
|Manufacturer||Mechatro Kyozai Enterprise|
|Overall dimensions||340 (Width) × 330 (Depth) × 150 (Height) mm|
|Weight||approx. 5 kg|
- ■ Configuration（Model ： MK-SK1E）
- ・Sequence Control Training Kit (Model : MK-SK1E (Rated voltage 100 VAC))
- ・Wiring cable with Y-terminals (Mark tube finished) 40 pcs
- ・Training text (totally 50 pages (English version))
- *Training text is made based on the specifications of Mitsubishi Ladder
- ・Operation manual (English version)
Specifications of Sequence Control Training Kit Model : MK-SK1E
The sequence control training kit uses the equivalent of the test board of the National Skill Test [Sequence Control Work].
Since it is equipped with abundant input equipment and output equipment, mainly a belt conveyor,
learners can devote themselves to practical training in a fun and interesting way as an educational training device for sequence control.
|Rated voltage||single phase 85 - 132 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Control power||24 VDC 4.3 A|
|Weight||approx. 5 kg|
|Outside dimensions||340 (Width) x 330 (Depth) x 150 (Height) mm|
Configuration of Sequence Control Training Kit Model MK-SK1E
Training text (English version)
In order to efficiently learn sequencer (PLC) control, and to gradually improve the level from the basic tasks that are indispensable for teachers and instructors to educate, we can understand the applied tasks that are required knowledge of the certification exam.
- Exercise 1 Wiring between the certification preparation board and the sequencer (PLC)
- Exercise 2 Circuit where PL1 lights on by pressing PB1 (ON circuit)
- Exercise 3 Circuit where PL1 lights on by pressing both of PB1 and PB2 (AND circuit)
- Exercise 4 Circuit where PL1 lights on by pressing either PB1 or PB2 (OR circuit)
- Exercise 5 PL1 and PL2 light on simultaneously (self-holding circuit)
- Exercise 6 Conveyor driving circuit 1
- Exercise 7 Interlock circuit
- Exercise 8 Conveyor driving circuit 2 (self-holding circuit)
- Exercise 9 Circuit using a micro switch
- Exercise 10 Origin return circuit
- Exercise 11 Start condition set circuit
- Exercise 12 Conveyor reciprocating circuit
- Exercise 13 Timer circuit
- Exercise 14 Continuous operation circuit
- Exercise 15 Circuit using a counter
- Exercise 16 Circuit using 7-segment LED
- Exercise 17 Circuit using a digital switch
- Exercise 18 Item number detecting circuit
- Exercise 19 Display circuit for the number of continuous operations
- Exercise 20 Flicker circuit
- Table of Mitsubishi FX series basic sequence command
- Table of Mitsubishi FX Series applied command (Extracted)
- Circuit diagram of Model MK-SK1
- Parts layout of Model MK-SK1
USA：Yutaka Giken Company Limited.
Mexican：Mabuchi Motor Co., Ltd.
Thailand：Department of Skill Development, Ministry of Labour Bangkok, Thailand