Model : MK-EP1E (English version)
For the training of local technical staff
Supplied complete with a training text (English)
|Name of product||Relay Sequence Control Training Kit (English version)|
|Manufacturer||Mechatro Kyozai Enterprise|
|Overall dimensions||330 (Width) × 300 (Depth) × 110 (Height) mm|
■ Configuration (Model : MK-EP1E)
- ・Relay Sequence Control Training Kit (Model : MK-EP1E)
- ・Relay Sequence Control Inductory Text based on MK-EP1E, English, 42 pages
- ・Operation manual (English version)
- 1．The minimum required basic knowledge for Relay Sequence Control beginners
- 1-1. What is sequence control
- 1-2. Devices and Graphic symbols used in relay sequence
- 2. On Practical training kit for “Electric system maintenance works” examination Model : MK-EP1
- 3. Drawing of sequence diagram
- 4. Drawing of time chart
- 5. Wiring works
- ● Basic training task (creation of relay sequence and time chart)
- 1．NOT circuit
- 2. AND circuit
- 3. OR circuit
- 4. The circuit where PL1 and PL2 light on simultaneously
- 5．Self-holding circuit 1
- 6. Circuit to releases self-holding circuit
- 7. Self-holding circuit 2
- 8. Quick press quiz circuit (interlock circuit)
- 9. Timer using circuit 1
- 10.Timer using circuit 2
- 11.Timer using circuit 3
- ● Electrical system maintenance works 3rd class practical examination
- ◎ Creation of time chart from relay sequence diagram 3 tasks
- ◎ Creation of relay sequence diagram from time chart 7 tasks
- ■ Examples of answer
● Relay Sequence Control Training Kit
■ Relay Sequence Control Introductory Text (English Version) ■Made for beginners of Relay Sequence Control.
After learning the minimum basic knowledge, practice creating relay sequence diagrams and time charts.
USA : Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
USA : TOYOTA BOSHOKU CORPORATION
Philippines : Fukui Murata Manufacturing. Co., Ltd.
USA : Yutaka Giken Company Limited.
China : 大連卓雨商貿有限公司
USA : DENSO CORPORATION
Singapore : Fukui Murata Manufacturing. Co., Ltd.
Vietnam : Saitama Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
USA :TAIHO CORPORATION OF AMERICA